* (no subject)
@ 2020-03-09 17:29 Adema Yergara
From: Adema Yergara @ 2020-03-09 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

I understand that I subscribed to your mailing lit now but what about the
point
- To create an account in the QEMU wiki, you must ask on the mailing list
for someone else to do it on your behalf (self-creation is prohibited to
cut down on spam accounts)
Who can create this for me?

* Re: Wiki account creation request
@ 2020-03-10 10:14 ` Stefan Hajnoczi