* [SPDK] FC NVMe patch
@ 2019-04-11 17:03 Anil Veerabhadrappa
From: Anil Veerabhadrappa @ 2019-04-11 17:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Hi Jim, Ben and Shuhei-san,
     A friendly reminder, last week we posted FC-NVME patch for review.
When you get a chance please review the code and comment.

Best regards
- Anil Veerabhadrappa

* Re: [SPDK] FC NVMe patch
@ 2019-04-23  0:56
From:  @ 2019-04-23  0:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Hi Anil,

I started to review (mostly learn) your patch as you already commented.

I have no expertise in FC yet and but I will try to fill the gap beween you and me by some effort.
Besides, I have colleagues who have expertise in FC and hopefully their help will be a little value.

Please be patient for now.

By the way, suffix -san is local in Japan and is not necessary in SPDK community 🙂

Thanks,
Shuhei

________________________________
From: Anil Veerabhadrappa @ 2019-04-12  2:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Hi Shuhei-san,
    Thanks! Looking forward to catching up with you in San Jose.

Regards,
- Anil

On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 3:15 PM 松本周平 / MATSUMOTO,SHUUHEI <
shuhei.matsumoto.xt(a)hitachi.com> wrote:

> Hi Anil,
>
> About your patches, probably I will start my review in or after the
> upcoming summit.
> Sorry for being late but I will surely do it.
>
> Thanks,
> Shuhei
>
> ------------------------------

* Re: [SPDK] FC NVMe patch
@ 2019-04-11 22:15

wrote:

> Awesome! Thanks Anil. A quick heads up that next week is our SPDK summit
> in San Jose. I suspect many folks will be a bit tied up for the next week.
> This will quickly be followed up with completion of the 19.04 release. So,
> I'm sure folks will take a look as soon as possible, but do expect some
> delays.
>
> If you're in the Bay Area (or if you can travel), feel free to register
> and attend (or register on site). There will be lots of opportunities to
> chat with quite a number of community members.
>
> Summit Link:
> https://clicktime.symantec.com/3AJ2pY831aqwfukHzKJkg4R7Vc?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cvent.com%2Fevents%2Fspdk-pmdk-vtune-amplifier-us-summit%2Fevent-summary-4f36b7becbf2436a8aa31844a4c1fe1e.aspx
>
> Thanks,
> Nate

* Re: [SPDK] FC NVMe patch
@ 2019-04-11 19:38

wrote:

> Awesome! Thanks Anil. A quick heads up that next week is our SPDK summit
> in San Jose. I suspect many folks will be a bit tied up for the next week.
> This will quickly be followed up with completion of the 19.04 release. So,
> I'm sure folks will take a look as soon as possible, but do expect some
> delays.
>
> If you're in the Bay Area (or if you can travel), feel free to register
> and attend (or register on site). There will be lots of opportunities to
> chat with quite a number of community members.
>
> Summit Link:
> https://clicktime.symantec.com/3AJ2pY831aqwfukHzKJkg4R7Vc?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cvent.com%2Fevents%2Fspdk-pmdk-vtune-amplifier-us-summit%2Fevent-summary-4f36b7becbf2436a8aa31844a4c1fe1e.aspx
>
> Thanks,
> Nate

* Re: [SPDK] FC NVMe patch
@ 2019-04-11 17:47 Anil Veerabhadrappa
From: Anil Veerabhadrappa @ 2019-04-11 17:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

wrote:

> Awesome! Thanks Anil. A quick heads up that next week is our SPDK summit
> in San Jose. I suspect many folks will be a bit tied up for the next week.
> This will quickly be followed up with completion of the 19.04 release. So,
> I'm sure folks will take a look as soon as possible, but do expect some
> delays.
>
> If you're in the Bay Area (or if you can travel), feel free to register
> and attend (or register on site). There will be lots of opportunities to
> chat with quite a number of community members.
>
> Summit Link:
> https://www.cvent.com/events/spdk-pmdk-vtune-amplifier-us-summit/event-summary-4f36b7becbf2436a8aa31844a4c1fe1e.aspx
>
> Thanks,
> Nate