* LAVA : relays and PDU's info for dragonboard-845 DUT in India
@ 2020-10-16 15:21 koti koti
From: koti koti @ 2020-10-16 15:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lava-users, kernelci

Hi,

I have connected  my Dragonboard-845 DUT to Lava Dispatcher (Dispatcher is
"raspberry pi 4" SBC)

Now I need to set up "Remote Power Control" and  "Set target into Program
mode" .

Please can someone let me know the required hardware list  like  "Remote
PDU (Remote Power Distribution)" and  "Relays"  units purchase URL's in
India for below requirement.

1. Power ON/Power OFF/reboot  the target from Lava Dispatcher.  ( Hope this
functionality may be fully filled by the PDU. Can some let me know low cost
PDU's URLs with 2 outlets)
2.  set target into Programing mode ( to flash the images)   (Is this
functionality can be done by any relays? if yes, Please can someone let me
know the available relays URL's in India)

Note:
1. I have found a couple of Relays URL's (
https://www.robot-electronics.co.uk/products/relay-modules/ethernet-relay/eth008-8-x-16a-ethernet-relay.html)
.
* But these are not available in India.*

Regards,
Koti

* Re: LAVA : relays and PDU's info for dragonboard-845 DUT in India
@ 2020-10-19  8:07 ` Milosz Wasilewski
From: Milosz Wasilewski @ 2020-10-19  8:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelci, koti koti; +Cc: lava-users

On Fri, 16 Oct 2020 at 16:22, koti koti <kotisoftwaretest@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have connected  my Dragonboard-845 DUT to Lava Dispatcher (Dispatcher is
> "raspberry pi 4" SBC)
>
> Now I need to set up "Remote Power Control" and  "Set target into Program
> mode" .
>
> Please can someone let me know the required hardware list  like  "Remote
> PDU (Remote Power Distribution)" and  "Relays"  units purchase URL's in
> India for below requirement.
>
> 1. Power ON/Power OFF/reboot  the target from Lava Dispatcher.  ( Hope this
> functionality may be fully filled by the PDU. Can some let me know low cost
> PDU's URLs with 2 outlets)
> 2.  set target into Programing mode ( to flash the images)   (Is this
> functionality can be done by any relays? if yes, Please can someone let me
> know the available relays URL's in India)

you need to erase 'boot' partition. This way firmware always starts in
fastboot mode.

milosz

@ 2020-10-19  9:05   ` koti koti
From: koti koti @ 2020-10-19  9:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Milosz Wasilewski; +Cc: kernelci, lava-users

Thanks Milosz.

It would be great if someone pass me the PDU and Relay's info which they
have setup in India.

Regards,
Koti