* [Buildroot] New package
@ 2012-06-18  1:51 djames.suhanko
From: djames.suhanko @ 2012-06-18  1:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hello all!
 I did a package compilation named 'bar'. This program is used to generate
a progress bar to shell scripts and is used in PhantomClone project too.
This project is hosted in Sourceforge.

The program package/bar:
Config.in:

config BR2_PACKAGE_BAR
bool "Bar"
select BR2_PACKAGE_NEWT

help
          Progress bar to command line scripts

http://sourceforge.net/projects/clpbar/files/clpbar/bar-1.10.9/bar_1.10.9.tar.gz/download

bar.mk:
#
# Bar
#
BAR_VERSION = 1.10.9
BAR_SOURCE = bar_1.10.9.tar.gz
BAR_SITE =
http://sourceforge.net/projects/clpbar/files/clpbar/bar-1.10.9/bar_1.10.9.tar.gz/download

#BAR_DEPENDENCIES = host-pkg-config e2fsprogs libgcrypt attr gzip zlib
bzip2 lzo intltool libgpg-error gettext

BAR_INSTALL_STAGING = NO
BAR_INSTALL_TARGET = YES

BAR_CONF_ENV = ac_cv_func_sysconf=no

BAR_CONF_OPT = --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-use-memalign

$(eval $(call AUTOTARGETS,package,bar))

The compilation is OK, but the automatic download from sourceforge isn't
working. How can I do the automatic download from sourceforge?
--
Djames Suhanko
LinuxUser 158.760

* [Buildroot] New package
@ 2012-06-18  6:57 ` Thomas Petazzoni
From: Thomas Petazzoni @ 2012-06-18  6:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Le Sun, 17 Jun 2012 22:51:59 -0300,
"djames.suhanko" <djames.suhanko@gmail.com> a ?crit :

> BAR_SITE =
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/clpbar/files/clpbar/bar-1.10.9/bar_1.10.9.tar.gz/download

> The compilation is OK, but the automatic download from sourceforge isn't
> working. How can I do the automatic download from sourceforge?

This BAR_SITE will not work. Getting the correct URLs from SourceForge
is a bit funky. Tip: download from Firefox, and in the downloads
window, right click on the file, and ask Firefox for the original
location of the file. It will be:

http://kent.dl.sourceforge.net/project/clpbar/clpbar/bar-1.11.1/bar_1.11.1.tar.gz

So, you should use:

BAR_SITE = http://$(BR2_SOURCEFORGE_MIRROR)/project/clpbar/clpbar/bar-1.11.1/bar_1.11.1.tar.gz

Regards,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
http://free-electrons.com

* [Buildroot] New package
@ 2012-06-18 13:59   ` djames.suhanko
From: djames.suhanko @ 2012-06-18 13:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Thanks, Thomas!

@ 2012-06-18 17:05     ` djames.suhanko
From: djames.suhanko @ 2012-06-18 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Thomas, I forgot to say that I'm using the 1.10.9 version because the newer
is crashing here.
And thank you again!

--

@ 2012-06-19 12:20   ` Daniel Nyström
From: Daniel Nyström @ 2012-06-19 12:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 8:57 AM, Thomas Petazzoni
<thomas.petazzoni@free-electrons.com> wrote:
> Le Sun, 17 Jun 2012 22:51:59 -0300,
> "djames.suhanko" <djames.suhanko@gmail.com> a ?crit :
>
>> BAR_SITE =
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/clpbar/files/clpbar/bar-1.10.9/bar_1.10.9.tar.gz/download
>
>> The compilation is OK, but the automatic download from sourceforge isn't
>> working. How can I do the automatic download from sourceforge?
>
> This BAR_SITE will not work. Getting the correct URLs from SourceForge
> is a bit funky. Tip: download from Firefox, and in the downloads
> window, right click on the file, and ask Firefox for the original
> location of the file. It will be:
>
> http://kent.dl.sourceforge.net/project/clpbar/clpbar/bar-1.11.1/bar_1.11.1.tar.gz
>
> So, you should use:
>
> BAR_SITE = http://$(BR2_SOURCEFORGE_MIRROR)/project/clpbar/clpbar/bar-1.11.1/bar_1.11.1.tar.gz

I think it's even:
BAR_SITE = http://$(BR2_SOURCEFORGE_MIRROR).dl.sourceforge.net/project/clpbar/clpbar/bar-1.11.1/bar_1.11.1.tar.gz

* [Buildroot] New package
@ 2012-06-19 12:25     ` Thomas Petazzoni
From: Thomas Petazzoni @ 2012-06-19 12:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Le Tue, 19 Jun 2012 14:20:16 +0200,
Daniel Nystr?m <daniel.nystrom@timeterminal.se> a ?crit :

> > BAR_SITE = http://$(BR2_SOURCEFORGE_MIRROR)/project/clpbar/clpbar/bar-1.11.1/bar_1.11.1.tar.gz
>
> I think it's even:
> BAR_SITE = http://$(BR2_SOURCEFORGE_MIRROR).dl.sourceforge.net/project/clpbar/clpbar/bar-1.11.1/bar_1.11.1.tar.gz

Oops, indeed, sorry. I did the $(BR2_SOURCEFORGE_MIRROR) replacement
manually... and did it incorrectly.

Thanks,

Thomas