* Investment Partnership
@ 2014-03-11 12:02 ` jambojet smith
From: jambojet smith @ 2014-03-11 12:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear,

                                 $215 MILLION DOLLARS FOR INVESTMENT .

This fund belongs to my client, a Chief Comptroller  General of Customs. He
wants to invest this fund in abroad.

If you are interested, contact me with the above email address for details.
The moment I hear you  I will update you on how  the funds will get to you
 for the investment purpose that it was meant for .

Be assured that this fund has no relationship with Drug, money laundry or
any form of illegality.

Hoping to hear from you, while you furnish me with your private telephone
numbers for easy communication. .

Best regard
Barrister Jambojet  Smith
jambojetsmith001@yahoo.com

From: jambojet smith @ 2014-03-11 12:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2014-01-28 23:08 Sayed Abdul
From: Sayed Abdul @ 2014-01-28 23:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Greetings,
My name is Sayed Abdul and I am writing you from Syria, I choose to contact you directly as I need a reliable person to trust who can help me handle my huge deposit  with a vault company in EUROPE, and based on my present situation in Syria, I need you urgently to take possession of everything and further modalities/directives will follow.Please reply to my private  Email: ansokariah@gmail.com

I wait for your response.

Yours truly,
Sayed Abdul

* Investment Partnership
@ 2014-01-28 22:53 Sayed Abdul
From: Sayed Abdul @ 2014-01-28 22:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2013-11-06  5:42 Mrs. Nkoana Maite Mashabane
From: Mrs. Nkoana Maite Mashabane @ 2013-11-06  5:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: net_lm, netcomp3000, netbizpak, netballpk, netabuse, netadmin,
	netcourt, netdev, net, netcom_dps, netbizn, net.country,
	netcruiser, netcom, netadmin, netbsd-docs-ru, netbehaviour,
	netadmin, netbytes, net, netbsd-soccvs, netbeans-info, netadmin,
	net, net, netadm, net, netadm, netchatcomp, netbazar, netangels,
	net96, net_central, net-abuse, netcontact, netddang, netcom,
	net-artidaya, netbank, netannounce, netcell, netbank, net,
	netcomp, netabuse, netcompd, netcom, net818, net, net1

Hello,

I am Mrs. Maite Nkoana Mashabane, am the Minister of International Relations and Cooperation of South Africa, Please view my profile. http://www.gcis.gov.za/gcis/gcis_profile.jsp?id=1480.

I would like you to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of $3.5 Million. I will like you to stand as the beneficiary of the said fund.

However, I will be resigning soon and want to establish any type of machinery tools devices or agriculture or even real estate under my own registered company. I have the sum to invest. How can I come in contact with you in partnership/investment transaction?

I want you to assist me in investing the money in your country.

I will also like you to send me the following information below:

(1)Full names:
(2)Private phone number:
(3)Current residential address:
(4)Your Country:
(5)Occupation:
(6)Age and Sex:

Please I do not need to remind you of the need for absolute Confidentiality if this transaction must succeed. YOU MUST NOT CALL ME! If you do not feel comfortable with this transaction, do not hesitate to discontinue.

I will give you more detail's as soon as you confirm your willingness to assisting me.

Mrs. Nkoana Maite Mashabane

* INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP
@ 2013-11-06  5:30 Mrs. Nkoana Maite Mashabane
From: Mrs. Nkoana Maite Mashabane @ 2013-11-06  5:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linuxdicas, linxlunx, linuxvadapav, linuxtechbiz, linuxindo,
	linuxhubli, lioc_farrerab, linux-sparse, linux-securitymodule,
	linux-scsi, linux-rtusers, linux-raid, linuxnewbie, linux-net,
	linux-msdos, linux-m68k, linuxkernel, linux-ide, linux-ia64,
	linuxhams, linux-fsdevel, linux-ext4, linuxcrypto, linux-btrace,
	linux-fai-devel, linux-fai, lio, linuxppc-embedded,
	linux-streams, linuxutf8, linuxers, linuxwacom-discuss,
	linux-usbusers, linux-usb-devel, linux-karma-devel,
	linux-india-help, linux-indiageneral, linuxr3000, linux-ha-dev,
	linux-pcmcia, linux-uvc-devel, linux-nantes, linuxchix,
	linux-plug, linux-programming, lio, linux-users, linux-il,
	linviawin, linviani

From: Mrs. Nkoana Maite Mashabane @ 2013-11-06  5:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux_newbies, linpearl_777, linockpk, linux, linux-390,
	linux-arch, linuxacpi, linkwell, linn.harson, linkers, linkers,
	linuxaudit, links, linphone-users, links, linux-audio-dev,
	linlen4544, linux, linux_nic, linksmanager, linksmanager, linux,
	links-list, linuxbios, linux-aktivis, linux, linkers,
	linocampion, linkwell, links-users, lintasco, lintas, linkers,
	lintz-re, linnsaraniah, linlyokelin, linuxaudio-it, linker,
	linkcon, lintastour, linong,
	linux.ie-1-wire-software-development-admin, linmark, lintas94,
	linksbk, links, linux-br, linrad, linknets, lin-mark