* [meta-qt5] Has anyone been able to run minimal-qml (or any Wayland) example?
@ 2018-03-06 17:23 Adam Lee
From: Adam Lee @ 2018-03-06 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

I'd like to try out a Wayland example [1]. It can be found in
"/usr/share/qt5/examples/wayland".
Unfortunately I have not been able to run it on Rocko with AM57xx EVM from
TI.
Has anyone successfully ran this example application at all..? I just want
to be sure that there is a working example somewhere out there.

[1] https://doc.qt.io/qt-5.10/qtwaylandcompositor-examples.html

* Re: [meta-qt5] Has anyone been able to run minimal-qml (or any Wayland) example?
@ 2018-03-06 20:27 ` Adam Lee
From: Adam Lee @ 2018-03-06 20:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Perhaps QT Wayland Compositor needs to be backed by a backend that supports
underlying graphics driver.
Such thing exists for i.Mx6 Vivante [1], but not for AM57xx EVM.

[1] http://blog.qt.io/blog/2015/11/17/embedded-linux-news-in-qt-5-6/