* Populating sysroot with 32 and 64-bit versions of libsystemd
@ 2018-01-31 12:09 Kamil
From: Kamil @ 2018-01-31 12:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bitbake-devel

I need to populate my image with another version of systemd. So far
everything has been using 64-bit versions of systemd without any problem.
However now I need to compile a legacy code which should be linked against
a 32-bit shared object libsystemd.so

I've managed to add the recipe lib32-systemd to the needed recipe and it is
being compiled successuflly. However when I am baking an image it tries to
install the lib32-systemd programs to the image where 64-bit systemd should
be installed. I just need the shared library to be installed to /usr/lib.

How can it be achieved?

Error:
do_rootfs: Multilib check error: duplicate files
multilib/lib32/lib/systemd/systemd-ac-power
rootfs/lib/systemd/systemd-ac-power is not the same

Best Regards,
Kamil