* [tpm2] Sample applications
@ 2021-06-16 22:11 at rubynerd
From: at rubynerd @ 2021-06-16 22:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tpm2

Hi all,

I'm looking to build an application which creates a key on a TPM & uses the
TPM to decrypt some application initialisation secrets delivered to the
application via a control-plane, which verifies the key the TPM will use is
on a TPM.

I'm struggling to find any sample applications/explanations/cookbooks for
tmp2-tools to prototype out how this would work — in fact, I can't find an
explainer of how to convert a key from "tss" format to PEM format. Is there
something I've missed, or is there a sample TPM application or something
kicking about I can refer to? I'm aware there are specification PDF's, but
these are unapproachable to someone with attention-span disabilities.

Thanks,
Luke