* check-python-tox failures
@ 2021-12-23  4:11 Richard Henderson
From: Richard Henderson @ 2021-12-23  4:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John Snow; +Cc: qemu-devel

Hi John,

This test has been failing for quite a while. While it is allowed to fail, can we either
fix this or disable it, to allow the ci to go proper green?

r~

* Re: check-python-tox failures
@ 2021-12-30  0:03 ` Philippe Mathieu-Daudé
From: Philippe Mathieu-Daudé @ 2021-12-30  0:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Henderson, John Snow; +Cc: Thomas Huth, qemu-devel

On 12/23/21 05:11, Richard Henderson wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> This test has been failing for quite a while. While it is allowed to
> fail, can we either fix this or disable it, to allow the ci to go proper
> green?

This job not only fails on the mainstream pipelines, but also on
all forks recently rebased. This is very annoying, I am in favor
of disabling the job until someone figure out what is wrong.

Phil.

* Re: check-python-tox failures
@ 2022-01-03  5:43   ` John Snow
From: John Snow @ 2022-01-03  5:43 UTC (permalink / raw)