* Re: Duplicate registration of tracepoint probes
       [not found] <CAFu9Dv2S1UOWopG1KfCqW+LnCMm7DCYdBGok1uQMQ92xbjsi2g@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2014-07-28 16:18 ` Adam Crume
From: Adam Crume @ 2014-07-28 16:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lttng-dev

I figured it out.  The duplicate __tracepoint__init_urcu_sym symbols
apparently aren't an issue.  The problem is that I had tracepoints in
a static library that was then linked into the main executable as well
as a dynamic library loaded by the executable.  (It wasn't obvious
because the relevant symbols in the dynamic library were not
exported.)  Anyway, mixing static and dynamic linking is a bad idea.
:)

Adam

@ 2014-07-24  0:06 Adam Crume
From: Adam Crume @ 2014-07-24  0:06 UTC (permalink / raw)