* python-fcntl missing in rocko?
@ 2018-03-27 16:50 Giordon Stark
From: Giordon Stark @ 2018-03-27 16:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: N:

Hi all,

When I switched from pyro to rocko, using `python-core` -- I'm noticing
that the fcntl module in python2 is missing. Is there a recipe to add to
get it back?

Thanks,

Giordon
--
Giordon Stark

* Re: python-fcntl missing in rocko?
@ 2018-03-27 18:00 ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2018-03-27 18:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Giordon Stark; +Cc: N:

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 9:50 AM, Giordon Stark <kratsg@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> When I switched from pyro to rocko, using `python-core` -- I'm noticing that
> the fcntl module in python2 is missing. Is there a recipe to add to get it
> back?

do you see a separate output package python-fcntl ?
if not it might be failing configure checks during build and disabling
the build.

@ 2018-03-27 18:31 ` Burton, Ross
From: Burton, Ross @ 2018-03-27 18:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Giordon Stark; +Cc: N:

python-core is just "an arbitrary subset of the python libraries",
you'd do better by including python-modules in your image which is all
of Python.

Or use oe-pkgdata-util to search what package contains the fcntl module.

Ross

@ 2018-03-28 22:25   ` Giordon Stark
From: Giordon Stark @ 2018-03-28 22:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Burton, Ross; +Cc: N: