* [ANNOUNCE] util-linux v2.21.1
@ 2012-03-30 11:42 ` Karel Zak
From: Karel Zak @ 2012-03-30 11:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel, linux-fsdevel, util-linux

The util-linux bugfix release v2.21.1 is available at

  ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/util-linux/v2.21/

Feedback and bug reports, as always, are welcomed.

    Karel

--
 Karel Zak  <kzak@redhat.com>
 http://karelzak.blogspot.com

* [ANNOUNCE] util-linux v2.21.1
@ 2012-03-30 11:42 ` Karel Zak
From: Karel Zak @ 2012-03-30 11:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA,
	linux-fsdevel-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA,
	util-linux-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

The util-linux bugfix release v2.21.1 is available at

  ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/util-linux/v2.21/

Feedback and bug reports, as always, are welcomed.

    Karel

--
 Karel Zak  <kzak-H+wXaHxf7aLQT0dZR+AlfA@public.gmane.org>
 http://karelzak.blogspot.com

* Re: [ANNOUNCE] util-linux v2.21.1
  (?)
@ 2012-03-30 20:06 ` Karel Zak
From: Karel Zak @ 2012-03-30 20:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: util-linux

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 01:42:51PM +0200, Karel Zak wrote:

> The util-linux bugfix release v2.21.1 is available at
>
>   ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/util-linux/v2.21/
>
> Feedback and bug reports, as always, are welcomed.

 Ah, I forgot release notes...

    Karel

util-linux 2.21.1 Release Notes
===============================

Changes since v2.21
-------------------

 For more details see ChangeLog files at:
 ftp://ftp.infradead.org/pub/util-linux/v2.21/

blkid:
   - add note about variable tags and devices order.  [Karel Zak]
build-sys:
   - add a crosscompile path for scanf_cv_alloc_modifier  [Sebastian Andrzej Siewior]
   - don't create empty man/ru directory  [Karel Zak]
   - make the crosscompile path for scanf_cv_alloc_modifier clever  [Sebastian Andrzej Siewior]
docs:
   - update AUTHORS file  [Karel Zak]
fdisk:
   - don't print confusing warning on non-partitioned disks  [Karel Zak]
   - fix to build for IA32  [Christian Wiese]
findmnt:
   - add -P, --pairs to the man page  [Bill Pemberton]
fstab:
   - fstab.5 fix misspelling of deprecated  [Dave Reisner]
libblkid:
   - properly reset chain in probe_do_wipe()  [Karel Zak]
libmount:
   - add configfs to pseudofs list  [Karel Zak]
   - add mnt_fs_streq_srcpath()  [Karel Zak]
   - add mnt_fs_streq_target()  [Karel Zak]
   - add nfsd to mnt_fstype_is_pseudofs()  [Karel Zak]
   - allow empty source for mount(2) syscall  [Karel Zak]
   - avoid infinite loop in child fs iteration  [Dave Reisner]
   - canonicalize all paths from (fs)tab  [Karel Zak]
   - canonicalize targets from fstab on mount -a  [Karel Zak]
   - cosmetic changes around "none"  [Karel Zak]
   - don't treat "none" differently  [Dave Reisner]
   - fix "already mounted" detection on systems with mtab  [Karel Zak]
   - optimize for paths with tailing slash  [Karel Zak]
   - use mount.<type> -s for NFS only  [Karel Zak]
login:
   - correction in sig_handler()  [Karel Zak]
   - fix LOGIN_CHOWN_VCS code  [Karel Zak]
   - support crazy shadow-utils syntax in login.defs  [Karel Zak]
losetup:
   - Fix setting of sizelimit on new loop devices  [Daniel Drake]
   - add --detach-all to the list of options  [Petr Uzel]
lsblk:
   - RQ-SIZE is part of the --topology output (man page bugfix)  [Dave Reisner]
   - remove (dm-N) from NAME for raw/pair output format  [Karel Zak]
mount:
   - (new) add 'internal-only(i)' to non-root allowed options  [Raghavendra D Prabhu]
   - (new) add missing xalloc.h  [Karel Zak]
   - (new) cleanup mount -a return codes  [Karel Zak]
   - fix recursively propagation mounting  [Dong Hao]
mountpoint:
   - account for error from in mnt_fs_get_target  [Dave Reisner]
   - fix a minor bug with 0 0 devno  [Zhi Li]
po:
   - merge changes  [Karel Zak]
   - update vi.po (from translationproject.org)  [Trần Ngọc Quân]
script:
   - play well with csh when invoked from within /etc/csh.login  [Karel Zak]
tests:
   - test 'none' source for mount(8)  [Karel Zak]
   - add tests for mount --make-* stuff  [Karel Zak]
   - make output and diff dirs usage more robust  [Karel Zak]
   - search for "none" by findmnt  [Karel Zak]
   - test non-canonical paths in fstab  [Karel Zak]
   - update fdisk test  [Karel Zak]
   - update libmount tests  [Karel Zak]
   - wait a moment between mount and umount  [Karel Zak]

--

@ 2012-03-30 22:37   ` Tom Gundersen
From: Tom Gundersen @ 2012-03-30 22:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Karel Zak; +Cc: util-linux

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 10:06 PM, Karel Zak <kzak@redhat.com> wrote:
> build-sys:
>   - don't create empty man/ru directory  [Karel Zak]

I still get an empty "usr/share/man/ru/man1"...

-t