* Building external software
@ 2014-07-23 17:43 Akshat Pathak
From: Akshat Pathak @ 2014-07-23 17:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-freescale

I am new to yocto . I am trying to build hob webserver package using Yocto
but i am facing issues in order to make it work.
I am able to able fetch the source into the WORKDIR and build the package
successfully. i cross check this by going into the source folder , there
object files are created .
Bitbake is successful but the *images* folder inside WORKDIR is empty .
What can be added in .bb file in order to make it work.
Please help me in resolving the issue .
Thanks in Advance.

Thanks & Regards,
-Akshat