* Weird behavior in cortex-A7 when disabling/enabling IRQ in ISR
@ 2021-02-22 15:24 Annie Haramad
From: Annie Haramad @ 2021-02-22 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

Hey, I have been running bare metal program on "mcimx7d-sabre" and I have a
weird behavior that doesn't occur on a real hardware or at least I can't
reproduce it on real hardware.

I'm running a basic program that registers interrupt for serial, and then
running in an infinite loop that formatting a string with vsnprintf, in the
ISR I have disabled IRQ Interrupts (CPSID I) handled the interrupt and
enabled IRQ Interrupts (CPISE I). After a while a data abort happens in the
strlen with arg pointer as NULL that called in vsnprintf. When I run the
same code but without the disable/enable IRQ everything works fine. You
have any idea why does it happen?