* Today's DocuBetter meeting topic is... SEO
@ 2019-01-18 18:31 Noah Watkins
       [not found] ` <CAG0yoCkvkVpwAnrWa1hjRjMHAfGBZ5V9Gqx5TxyeyL4btDCPqw-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Noah Watkins @ 2019-01-18 18:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA,
	ceph-users-idqoXFIVOFJgJs9I8MT0rw, Ken Dreyer, Neha Ojha

We'll be discussing SEO for the Ceph documentation site today at the
DocuBetter meeting. Currently when Googling or DuckDuckGoing for
Ceph-related things you may see results from master, mimic, or what's
a dumpling? The goal is figure out what sort of approach we can take
to make these results more relevant. If you happen to know a bit about
the topic of SEO please join and contribute to the conversation.

Best,
Noah

* Re: Today's DocuBetter meeting topic is... SEO
       [not found] ` <CAG0yoCkvkVpwAnrWa1hjRjMHAfGBZ5V9Gqx5TxyeyL4btDCPqw-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
@ 2019-01-18 18:37   ` Noah Watkins
       [not found]     ` <CAG0yoCkxk+g4A=KO_c_aDPMVx7wX=i60Hnzbm3a6Ft0m1VpotQ-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Noah Watkins @ 2019-01-18 18:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA,
	ceph-users-idqoXFIVOFJgJs9I8MT0rw, Ken Dreyer, Neha Ojha

1 PM PST / 9 PM GMT
https://bluejeans.com/908675367

@ 2019-01-18 18:52       ` Brian Topping
From: Brian Topping @ 2019-01-18 18:52 UTC (permalink / raw)