* Support for Nvme 1.2.1
@ 2016-12-16 17:31 Nisha Miller
From: Nisha Miller @ 2016-12-16 17:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I'm wondering if the current NVME driver has support for NVME 1.2.1.

TIA
Nisha Miller

* Support for Nvme 1.2.1
@ 2016-12-16 17:47 ` Keith Busch
From: Keith Busch @ 2016-12-16 17:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, Dec 16, 2016@09:31:19AM -0800, Nisha Miller wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm wondering if the current NVME driver has support for NVME 1.2.1.

Could you be more specific? The specs are all backward compatible, so a
1.0 driver supports a 1.2.1 device. Is there a specific feature you're
looking the driver to support?

* Support for Nvme 1.2.1
@ 2016-12-16 17:50   ` Nisha Miller
From: Nisha Miller @ 2016-12-16 17:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Keith,

this was more of a general question to know if the current driver has
any of the 1.2.1 features in it yet. I have no specific feature in
mind.

Nisha