* OpenBMC website updates coming soon
@ 2019-04-08 19:07 Kurt Taylor
From: Kurt Taylor @ 2019-04-08 19:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OpenBMC Maillist

I now have access to our openbmc.org wordpress account and have
already updated the broken link there. I plan on adding links to our
community project info. I'll also be adding news there about upcoming
events, releases and so on.

Let me know if you have anything that you would like to announce there
and I'll get it done.

Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)

* Re: OpenBMC website updates coming soon
@ 2019-04-15 18:11 ` Emily Shaffer
From: Emily Shaffer @ 2019-04-15 18:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kurt Taylor; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist

Hey Kurt, could you point the Code of Conduct link in the footer to
the modified CoC in the source?
https://github.com/openbmc/docs/blob/master/code-of-conduct.md

--
Emily Shaffer

* Re: OpenBMC website updates coming soon
@ 2019-04-15 18:59   ` Kurt Taylor
From: Kurt Taylor @ 2019-04-15 18:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emily Shaffer; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist

Yes, I'll add that - good catch.