From: Kurt Taylor <kurt.r.taylor@gmail.com>
To: Brad Bishop <bradleyb@fuzziesquirrel.com>
Cc: OpenBMC Maillist <openbmc@lists.ozlabs.org>
Subject: Re: OpenBMC Project metrics
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 15:21:48 -0500	[thread overview]

Thanks Brad. I talked to the LF about Chaoss last summer and it was
still in the works. Looks like they have had a release, and that I
should look into it again.

It is great to see Yocto bring it all brought together into a clear
dashboard. I've added it to the community infrastructure list [1].

Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QCFRGCRofcR3K8clSLtJHw10-Cu9zkp0dvwXPWzQSCc/edit?usp=sharing