* [Telemetry workgroup] Gathering requirements and interest!
@ 2019-07-30  6:04 Kun Yi
From: Kun Yi @ 2019-07-30  6:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Neeraj Ladkani, vishwa, srinivas k; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist

Hi there,

As we found out and discussed in the workgroup meeting, different
people have various goals and requirements in their telemetry
collection from BMCs. We would appreciate if you could help us fill in
the following spreadsheet so that we can have a better context when
making design decisions:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12gMMXB9r_WfWDf5wz-Z_zXsz6RNheC6p2LKp7HePAEE/edit?usp=sharing

It is added to the telemetry workgroup wiki page as well:
https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc/wiki/Platform-telemetry-and-health-monitoring-Work-Group

Feel free to raise any questions.

Kun

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-07-30  6:05 UTC | newest]