* is there any filesystem like wrapper that dont need to map and mount rbd ?
@ 2018-08-01  7:33 Will Zhao
From: Will Zhao @ 2018-08-01  7:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ceph Users, ceph-devel-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

Hi:
   I want to use ceph rbd, because it shows better performance. But I dont
like kernal module and isci target process. So  here is my requirments:
   I dont want to map it and mount it ,   But I still want to use some
filesystem like api, or at least I can write multiple files to the rbd
volume and read them back later. This means I just need librbd api to
oprate the volume through network.
   I wonder if there is anyone who have done this , wrap librbd api to
provide a very simple filesystem like api ?   Or I can do this through
orther way ?  Thanks for giving me any advice.