* AR6003 :: IP packet is not received.
@ 2013-01-22  8:32 권용진
From: 권용진 @ 2013-01-22  8:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless; +Cc: ath6kl-devel

Dear ath6kl-devel,

I Korea's human-intech Work in a company that is Gueon.
I am porting and embeded-board wlan AR6003 chipset features.
embeded-board CPU samsung S5PV210, linux kenel-2.6.32 is used.

wpa_supplicant using softAP mode, powered by letting success to other client devices (ex: Desktop PC) AP Access.
	[wpa_supplicant -i wlan0 -c /home/ath6k/SoftAP/softap.conf -Dnl80211 -B]
	[version : wpa_supplicant v2.0-devel Copyright (c) 2003-2012]

Does not accept the IP address from the DHCP client device(PC), the problem occurs.

I have a problem during the analysis.
I spoke to experiment by setting a fixed IP without using a DHCP
When embeded-Board from the PC to ping-test responses.
However, PC from the embedded-Board to ping-test does not responses.

Whether the idea of ​​something I could try?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Gueon.