* Waking from sleep results in no video?
@ 2022-05-10  0:13 David F.
From: David F. @ 2022-05-10  0:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fbdev

Hello,

I have a boot disk using framebuffer video.  If I put the system to
deep mem sleep via:

echo -n mem > /sys/power/state

Then the system wakes (either by having to press the power button or
keyboard or sometimes it just comes back on) and while I can use the
keyboard and type things I can tell are working, the video screen
stays black.  I tried on multiple systems with different video
adapters and even connectors, one using HDMI, another DVI, another old
VGA.  In no case does the video come back on.  The monitors just say
nothing detected.

Is there any trick to get the frame buffer video working again?

Is there any kernel config options I should be including in the build
for it to work with power management?

Thanks!!

* Fwd: Waking from sleep results in no video?
@ 2022-05-12  6:23 ` David F.