* Fwd: [fsdpwg] Webex meeting invitation: OFA FSDP Webinar Series - Deeper Dive Intro & Demo
       [not found] ` <CAGbH50uYd_g9rwvb_3GEHPy=MqErr627cz5CgD1mRa0cbdPD5g@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2022-01-06 21:43   ` Doug Ledford
From: Doug Ledford @ 2022-01-06 21:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Forwarding this here for the people that don't follow the OFA lists.
This service is specifically intended to be available to community
members involved with RDMA development.  If you work for a company
that is an RDMA related company, then you need a company membership in
the OFA to get access.  If you work for an unrelated company (or don't
work for anyone at all), then you qualify for a free individual
membership in the OFA to get access to the FSDP cluster.  If anyone
has problems with the registration link, email me off list and I'll
forward you the invite (I stripped the html portion of the email since
vger doesn't like any html at all, and it mangled the text portion a
bit, so not quite sure how well the link will come through).

From: Doug Ledford @ 2022-01-06 23:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sean Hefty let me know there was a problem with the link in my email.
This one should work:

https://bit.ly/FSDPWebinar_1