* rbdmap.service - which package?
@ 2017-04-06 21:01 Wyllys Ingersoll
From: Wyllys Ingersoll @ 2017-04-06 21:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ceph Development

Which package is the systemd script for rbdmap ("rbdmap.service")
supposed to be delivered in?

I have 10.2.6 installed and that particular service script is not
installed anywhere, the old sysv startup script (/etc/init.d/rbdmap)
is present, but the proper rbdmap.service is not.

Is this correct?

- Wyllys Ingersoll
  Keeper Technology

* Re: rbdmap.service - which package?