* HDA userspace
       [not found] <CAGfWt5fNL3xkzxEWJY+s5ckdR5n+vu3Xo489Kd+uQVyv8Ho2kg@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2012-04-06 21:07 ` Claudio
From: Claudio @ 2012-04-06 21:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alsa-devel

(Re-sending this since the first attempt got caught in the moderator queue.)

Hi Takashi and all,

It has been some time since my previous opportunity to play with ALSA,
and I'm happy to be able to contribute again. I'll have some time
allocated specifically for upstream work, so if you have any specific
tasks that could use some help, please feel free to contact me.

I'm still interested in HDA userpace and I see there were some
significant developments since the last time I checked. Could someone
point me to the development tree so I can run the current version and
see how it works in my test machines?

Best regards,
Claudio

* Re: HDA userspace
@ 2012-04-11 15:03   ` Takashi Iwai
From: Takashi Iwai @ 2012-04-11 15:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Claudio; +Cc: alsa-devel

Hi Claudio,

At Fri, 6 Apr 2012 18:07:40 -0300,
Claudio wrote:

> (Re-sending this since the first attempt got caught in the moderator queue.)
>
> Hi Takashi and all,
>
> It has been some time since my previous opportunity to play with ALSA,
> and I'm happy to be able to contribute again. I'll have some time
> allocated specifically for upstream work, so if you have any specific
> tasks that could use some help, please feel free to contact me.
>
> I'm still interested in HDA userpace and I see there were some
> significant developments since the last time I checked. Could someone
> point me to the development tree so I can run the current version and
> see how it works in my test machines?

For debugging tools, hda-emu and hda_analyzer are good to check.  You
can find some info in $LINUX/Documentation/sound/alsa/HD-Audio.txt.

Takashi

* Re: HDA userspace
@ 2012-04-11 19:50     ` Claudio
From: Claudio @ 2012-04-11 19:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Takashi Iwai; +Cc: alsa-devel

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 12:03 PM, Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de> wrote:

> For debugging tools, hda-emu and hda_analyzer are good to check.  You
> can find some info in $LINUX/Documentation/sound/alsa/HD-Audio.txt.

Thanks, I'll check these.

Claudio