* Help needed with Grub2 customization
@ 2012-02-24 21:13 venkat raman
From: venkat raman @ 2012-02-24 21:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: grub-devel

Hi All,

I need help in achieving below task.

"I have to configure grub that it would check for a file in windows boot
partition during boot. If the file is there it has to boot into linux else
it has to boot into windows. I also need to keymap a fnkey for booting into
Linux even the file is not there in the windows partition."

If I have not explained my requirement I can explain it in more detail.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Venkat
http://brainreaders.blogspot.com/