From: Fawad Lateef <fawadlateef@gmail.com>
	kernelnewbies@kernelnewbies.org
Subject: Re: Suggestions needed for resolving DT issues between kernel 3.10 and 4.4
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 10:54:48 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi,

One more thing I realised that eth0 which is working is directly out
of SOM/SOC but other 3 eth ports are connected to a internal USB
switch (so Linux should see only eth1 besides eth0).

So seems like flash/nand chip (m25p80) and spi_ks8995 (Micrel KS8995
Ethernet switch SPI) mainly not working.

Thanks

-- Fawad Lateef

From: fawadlateef@gmail.com (Fawad Lateef)
To: kernelnewbies@lists.kernelnewbies.org