* [Buildroot] Ignore build directories created via make O=dir or the default one
@ 2024-02-06 10:22 Yegor Yefremov via buildroot
From: Yegor Yefremov via buildroot @ 2024-02-06 10:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hi all,

what about adding a .gitignore file with an "*" everytime we create an
output directory? Does anything speak against such an approach?

Regards,
Yegor

* Re: [Buildroot] Ignore build directories created via make O=dir or the default one
@ 2024-02-06 10:47 ` Arnout Vandecappelle via buildroot
From: Arnout Vandecappelle via buildroot @ 2024-02-06 10:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yegor Yefremov, buildroot

On 06/02/2024 11:22, Yegor Yefremov via buildroot wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> what about adding a .gitignore file with an "*" everytime we create an
> output directory? Does anything speak against such an approach?

  I like that idea!

  And then we can remove output/ from .gitignore as well. I always found that a
bit annoying.

  Regards,
  Arnout