* color box, display box, corrugated box, color card, blister card, color sleeve, hang tag, label
@ 2014-06-12  6:47 Jinghao Printing - CHINA
From: Jinghao Printing - CHINA @ 2014-06-12  6:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, this is David Wu from Shanghai, China.
We are a printing company, we can print color box, corrugated box,
label, hang tag etc.
Please let me know if you need these.

I will send you the website then.

Best regards,
David Wu

* color box, display box, corrugated box, color card, blister card, color sleeve, hang tag, label
@ 2014-12-09  7:01 Jinghao Printing - CHINA
From: Jinghao Printing - CHINA @ 2014-12-09  7:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2014-11-13  1:09 Jinghao Printing - CHINA
From: Jinghao Printing - CHINA @ 2014-11-13  1:09 UTC (permalink / raw)