* Re: redirecting a PCIe transactions to DDR
       [not found] <CAH=XD59-jovARbODSUtofCZiby_JEa-DraRU+K80YZHwB09yMw@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2016-05-09 19:20 ` Kallol Biswas
From: Kallol Biswas @ 2016-05-09 19:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-pci

 We have a situation where incoming memory writes to RC have to be
redirected to a certain range of system memory (DDR).

 Assume there is no intel NTB in processor, and IOMMU is not enabled.

 We will start investigating and try to come up with a solution.  Any
input is welcome.

 Kallol
 Nucleodyne Systems, Inc.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-05-09 19:20 UTC | newest]