* smdk4412 (Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300) status
@ 2015-02-28 10:57 ` Nicolae Rosia
From: Nicolae Rosia @ 2015-02-28 10:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel, linux-samsung-soc

Hello,

I want to boot my i9300 to a framebuffer console with the mainline
kernel. Did anyone tried this already and have a device tree for the
device?

Best regards,
Nicolae Rosia

From: Nicolae Rosia @ 2015-02-28 10:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel

Hello,

I want to boot my i9300 to a framebuffer console with the mainline
kernel. Did anyone tried this already and have a device tree for the
device?

Best regards,
Nicolae Rosia

* Re: smdk4412 (Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300) status
@ 2015-02-28 16:15   ` Krzysztof Kozłowski
From: Krzysztof Kozłowski @ 2015-02-28 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolae Rosia; +Cc: linux-arm-kernel, linux-samsung-soc

> Hello,
>
> I want to boot my i9300 to a framebuffer console with the mainline
> kernel. Did anyone tried this already and have a device tree for the
> device?

Hi,

The Trats2 device is the other name for S3, so you can use exynos
defconfig and exynos4412-trats2.dts.

P.S. I am resending the mail because Google produced HTML which is
banned on LKML.

Best regards,
Krzysztof

From: Krzysztof Kozłowski @ 2015-02-28 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)