* linux-next: removal of the lblnet tree
@ 2016-03-09  5:18 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2016-03-09  5:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Moore; +Cc: linux-next, linux-kernel

Hi Paul,

I noticed that the lblnet tree

  git://git.infradead.org/users/pcmoore/lblnet branch next

has not been updated since v3.18.  I am going to remove it from
linux-next tomorrow unless I hear that it may be useful.  It can always
be easily added back if it proves useful in the future.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

* Re: linux-next: removal of the lblnet tree
@ 2016-03-09 13:31 ` Paul Moore
From: Paul Moore @ 2016-03-09 13:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell; +Cc: linux-next, linux-kernel

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 12:18 AM, Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au> wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> I noticed that the lblnet tree
>
>   git://git.infradead.org/users/pcmoore/lblnet branch next
>
> has not been updated since v3.18.  I am going to remove it from
> linux-next tomorrow unless I hear that it may be useful.  It can always
> be easily added back if it proves useful in the future.

That sounds fine to me, most of the recent labeled networking work
that hasn't gone via the netdev tree I've just been putting in the
SELinux tree.

--
paul moore
www.paul-moore.com