* [U-Boot] EHCI-OMAP driver and DM compatibility
@ 2019-01-23 13:54 Adam Ford
From: Adam Ford @ 2019-01-23 13:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

I know there are a bunch of boards with omap EHCI host support and
with the pending DM_USB requirement, I was curious to see if anyone
has started this.  I've got two boards that are impacted by this, and
I was going to look at migrating the driver, but I don't want to
duplicate efforts if some have been started.  If somone has started,
I'd love to either help and/or test the driver.

adam

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-01-23 13:54 UTC | newest]