* WireGuard & NVIDIA Jetson TX2
@ 2018-08-17 10:12 Bogdan Djukic
From: Bogdan Djukic @ 2018-08-17 10:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hello everyone,

I'm working on a robotics project and would like to move away from OpenVPN
to WireGuard. We're using NVIDIA Jetson TX2
<https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/autonomous-machines/embedded-systems-dev-kits-modules/>
as robotics platform.

In case anyone managed to run successfully WireGuard on Jetson, would be
amazing to share it here or on NVIDIA dev forum thread
<https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1038511/jetson-tx2/wireguard-vpn-and-jetson-tx2-/post/5276514/#5276514>
I've started.

Thanks!

B.