* [Xenomai] Configuring for x86-based dual kernels
@ 2018-04-16  6:00 sushma talasila
From: sushma talasila @ 2018-04-16  6:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xenomai

Hello,
I have patched linux kernel with xenomai. I have a problem in configuring.
I want to disable some options like CONFIG_APM, CONFIG_ACPI_PROCESSOR. how
can i disable these options. I can't find these parameters after executing
make menuconfig command.
please help me to solve this problem.
Thank you.

* Re: [Xenomai] Configuring for x86-based dual kernels
@ 2018-04-15  7:09 ` g.strobbe
From: g.strobbe @ 2018-04-15  7:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Saisravani Tummalapudi; +Cc: xenomai

----- On Apr 14, 2018, at 6:24 PM, Saisravani Tummalapudi tummalapudisaisravani@gmail.com wrote:

Hello
How to disable the options given in the below link provided.Please help us
to solve this problem

https://xenomai.org//2014/06/configuring-for-x86-based-dual-kernels/

Hello,

That is part of building the kernel.

On https://xenomai.org/installing-xenomai-3-x/#Cobalt_kernel_parameters
under "Building a Cobalt/x86 kernel (32/64bit)" for example
after you type make menuconfig
you get access to all those kernel parameters.

If you like too see the bigger overview:

https://debian-handbook.info/browse/stable/sect.kernel-compilation.html
under 8.10.3. Configuring the Kernel

or

https://kernelnewbies.org/FAQ/KernelCompilation

Best regards,

Gino

* [Xenomai] Configuring for x86-based dual kernels
@ 2018-04-14 16:24 Saisravani Tummalapudi