* OpenEmbedded developer meeting Sunday before ELC in Portland
@ 2018-01-15 22:30 Philip Balister
From: Philip Balister @ 2018-01-15 22:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel, openembedded-core, Yocto Project

We are setting up an OpenEmbedded developer meeting on the Sunday before
ELC. More information to follow, I just wanted to make sure everyone had
the date before making ELC travel arrangements.

March 11, 2108, Portland

Philip

* Re: OpenEmbedded developer meeting Sunday before ELC in Portland
@ 2018-01-15 23:41 ` Zoran Stojsavljevic
From: Zoran Stojsavljevic @ 2018-01-15 23:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Philip Balister; +Cc: Yocto Project, openembedded-devel, openembedded-core

> March 11, 2108, Portland

I guess, by this date yocto community will experience release 24.7 or
similar... If?! ;-)

Zoran
_______

@ 2018-01-16  3:57     ` Tom King
From: Tom King @ 2018-01-16  3:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zoran Stojsavljevic; +Cc: openembedded-core, openembedded-devel, Yocto Project

What time...a number of us are headed up from SCaLE sunday morning to ELC...

its only about 2.5hrs to get there but early will leave a number of us late.

On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 3:41 PM, Zoran Stojsavljevic <
zoran.stojsavljevic@gmail.com> wrote:

> > March 11, 2108, Portland
>
> I guess, by this date yocto community will experience release 24.7 or
> similar... If?! ;-)
>
> Zoran
> _______
>
> On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 11:30 PM, Philip Balister <philip@balister.org>
> wrote:
>
>> We are setting up an OpenEmbedded developer meeting on the Sunday before
>> ELC. More information to follow, I just wanted to make sure everyone had
>> the date before making ELC travel arrangements.
>>
>> March 11, 2108, Portland
>>
>> Philip
>> --

* Re: [yocto] OpenEmbedded developer meeting Sunday before ELC in Portland
@ 2018-01-16  3:57     ` Tom King
From: Tom King @ 2018-01-16  3:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zoran Stojsavljevic; +Cc: openembedded-core, openembedded-devel, Yocto Project

From: Tom King @ 2018-01-16  3:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zoran Stojsavljevic; +Cc: openembedded-core, openembedded-devel, Yocto Project

@ 2018-01-16  4:15       ` Philip Balister
From: Philip Balister @ 2018-01-16  4:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tom King, Zoran Stojsavljevic
  Cc: Yocto Project, openembedded-devel, openembedded-core

On 01/15/2018 10:57 PM, Tom King wrote:
> What time...a number of us are headed up from SCaLE sunday morning to ELC...
>
> its only about 2.5hrs to get there but early will leave a number of us late.

We know. It is painful. YP Dev Day is the Thursday after, and I suspect
we would lose people waiting until Friday.

I tried really hard to avoid the usual day/date error. I blundered the year.

Philip

From: Philip Balister @ 2018-01-16  4:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tom King, Zoran Stojsavljevic
  Cc: Yocto Project, openembedded-devel, openembedded-core

On 01/15/2018 10:57 PM, Tom King wrote:
> What time...a number of us are headed up from SCaLE sunday morning to ELC...
>
> its only about 2.5hrs to get there but early will leave a number of us late.

We know. It is painful. YP Dev Day is the Thursday after, and I suspect
we would lose people waiting until Friday.

I tried really hard to avoid the usual day/date error. I blundered the year.

Philip

> On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 3:41 PM, Zoran Stojsavljevic <
> zoran.stojsavljevic@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> March 11, 2108, Portland
>>
>> I guess, by this date yocto community will experience release 24.7 or
>> similar... If?! ;-)
>>
>> Zoran
>> _______
>>
>> On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 11:30 PM, Philip Balister <philip@balister.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> We are setting up an OpenEmbedded developer meeting on the Sunday before
>>> ELC. More information to follow, I just wanted to make sure everyone had
>>> the date before making ELC travel arrangements.
>>>
>>> March 11, 2108, Portland
>>>
>>> Philip
>>> --
>>>

>> --

* Re: [oe] OpenEmbedded developer meeting Sunday before ELC in Portland
  (?)
@ 2018-01-18  6:04         ` Jeff Osier-Mixon
From: Jeff Osier-Mixon @ 2018-01-18  6:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Philip Balister; +Cc: openembedded-core, Yocto Project, openembedded-devel

> We know. It is painful. YP Dev Day is the Thursday after, and I suspect
> we would lose people waiting until Friday.

SCaLE doesn't usually coincide the week before ELC, so this year was just
bad timing from the universe.

I propose we start with the board meeting at 9:30 and plan OEDAM to start
at 10:30 to enable people to get there. We can have lunch late and go until
6 if needed.

* Re: [oe] [yocto] OpenEmbedded developer meeting Sunday before ELC in Portland
@ 2018-01-18  6:04         ` Jeff Osier-Mixon
From: Jeff Osier-Mixon @ 2018-01-18  6:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Philip Balister
  Cc: openembedded-core, Yocto Project, openembedded-devel,
	Zoran Stojsavljevic

From: Jeff Osier-Mixon @ 2018-01-18  6:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Philip Balister
  Cc: openembedded-core, Yocto Project, openembedded-devel,
	Zoran Stojsavljevic

> We know. It is painful. YP Dev Day is the Thursday after, and I suspect
> we would lose people waiting until Friday.

SCaLE doesn't usually coincide the week before ELC, so this year was just
bad timing from the universe.

I propose we start with the board meeting at 9:30 and plan OEDAM to start
at 10:30 to enable people to get there. We can have lunch late and go until
6 if needed.

* Re: [OE-core] [oe] OpenEmbedded developer meeting Sunday before ELC in Portland
  (?)
@ 2018-01-18 18:16           ` darknighte
From: darknighte @ 2018-01-18 18:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeff Osier-Mixon; +Cc: Yocto Project, openembedded-devel, openembedded-core

Jefro, That sounds like a reasonable approach to me.  +1

From: darknighte @ 2018-01-18 18:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeff Osier-Mixon
  Cc: Zoran Stojsavljevic, Yocto Project, openembedded-devel,
	openembedded-core

Jefro, That sounds like a reasonable approach to me.  +1

On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 12:04 AM, Jeff Osier-Mixon <jefro@jefro.net> wrote:

>> We know. It is painful. YP Dev Day is the Thursday after, and I suspect
>> we would lose people waiting until Friday.
>

> SCaLE doesn't usually coincide the week before ELC, so this year was just
> bad timing from the universe.
>
> I propose we start with the board meeting at 9:30 and plan OEDAM to start at
> 10:30 to enable people to get there. We can have lunch late and go until 6
> if needed.

* Re: [OE-core] [yocto] OpenEmbedded developer meeting Sunday before ELC in Portland
@ 2018-01-18 18:16           ` darknighte
From: darknighte @ 2018-01-18 18:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeff Osier-Mixon
  Cc: Zoran Stojsavljevic, Yocto Project, openembedded-devel,