* How to test Export and Imports methods in a crypto driver
@ 2015-02-23 17:21 sri sowj
From: sri sowj @ 2015-02-23 17:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-crypto

Hi All,

I am trying to analyze linux kernel crypto drivers  . I have noticed
methods like export/import to save and retrieve intermediate Hash
data.

Please can some one point me to a use case in Real-Time,so that I can
test these interfaces functionality ?

BR,
& Srisowj

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-02-23 17:22 UTC | newest]