* [Buildroot] cmake Release build overwrites Os
@ 2016-08-07 16:40 Waldemar Brodkorb
From: Waldemar Brodkorb @ 2016-08-07 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hi,

while doing the m68k patch for assimp, I realized that following is
used to configure cmake based packages:
package/pkg-cmake.mk:           -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=$$(if $$(BR2_ENABLE_DEBUG),RelWithDebInfo,Release)

This means that Cmake adds -O3 to the CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS _after_ -Os
and so get used.

Is this the correct behaviour or do I missed something?

best regards
 Waldemar