* [Buildroot] [BuildRoot][Question] How to compile toolChain standalone?
@ 2012-10-15 14:58 cugyly
From: cugyly @ 2012-10-15 14:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hi,
I am new to buildroot.

I have to change the configuration of toolchain(kernel, uclibc) before generate the correct configured toolchain. My question how to generate toolchain seperately without compile uboot, kernel and rootfs?

Please give me some suggestion.

Thanks
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* [Buildroot] [BuildRoot][Question] How to compile toolChain standalone?
@ 2012-10-15 15:27 ` Samuel Martin
From: Samuel Martin @ 2012-10-15 15:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hi,

2012/10/15 cugyly <cugyly@163.com>:
> Hi,
> I am new to buildroot.
>
> I have to change the configuration of toolchain(kernel, uclibc) before
> generate the correct configured toolchain. My question how to generate
> toolchain seperately without compile uboot, kernel and rootfs?
First, save the uclibc config somewhere out of the output directory
and set this new uclibc.config file path to as the uclibc config in
buildroot menuconfig.
Then run: 'make clean cross'

Sam

* [Buildroot] 回复:  Re:  [BuildRoot][Question] How to compile toolChain standalone?
@ 2012-10-16 13:31   ` cugyly
From: cugyly @ 2012-10-16 13:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Thanks Martin
But I found "make clean cross" command also remove all host compiled package?
Any simple way to just compile gcc when i change the top configuration(for my notebook speed is lower)?

2012-10-16

cugyly

????Samuel Martin
?????2012-10-15 23:28
???Re: [Buildroot] [BuildRoot][Question] How to compile toolChain standalone?
????"cugyly"<cugyly@163.com>
???"buildroot"<buildroot@busybox.net>