* How to Debug Xen Hypervisor
@ 2015-06-14  6:14 Alan Hikerell
From: Alan Hikerell @ 2015-06-14  6:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

While study on Xen, I need to debug the xen hypervisor dynamicly. I have
reading some documents about gdbsx and kexec/kdump and so on, but there
aren't the tool I need. I have noticed there is a kdb debugger supported in
previous xen, but I am working on xen-4.5 and newer versions, so I failed
to apply kdb patchs.

I want to know how the developers debug xen hypervisor, or there is new kdb
patchs could be applied on higher xen versions?

--
hikerell