* npcm-I2c driver
@ 2020-02-17 13:52 Tali Perry
From: Tali Perry @ 2020-02-17 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wolfram Sang; +Cc: linux-i2c, OpenBMC Maillist

Hi,

Just a reminder,
please take a look at this patch.
This patch is a new driver for npcm-i2c.
The patch has been waiting patiently for several months now...

https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/1198846/

Thanks,

Tali Perry
Nuvoton Technologies

* Fwd: npcm-I2c driver
@ 2020-02-19  9:39 ` Tali Perry

This patch is a new driver for npcm-i2c.
The patch has been waiting patiently for several months now...

https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/1198846/

Thanks,

Tali Perry
Nuvoton Technologies

* Re: npcm-I2c driver
@ 2020-02-25 10:29   ` Tali Perry
From: Tali Perry @ 2020-02-25 10:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wolfram Sang, linux-i2c

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 11:39 AM Tali Perry <tali.perry1@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just a reminder,
> please take a look at this patch.
> This patch is a new driver for npcm-i2c.
> The patch has been waiting patiently for several months now...
>

> https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/1198846/
>

> Thanks,
>
> Tali Perry
> Nuvoton Technologies

* Re: npcm-I2c driver
@ 2020-02-25 19:19     ` Brendan Higgins
From: Brendan Higgins @ 2020-02-25 19:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tali Perry; +Cc: Wolfram Sang, linux-i2c

On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 2:29 AM Tali Perry <tali.perry1@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just a reminder,
> please take a look at this patch.
> This patch is a new driver for npcm-i2c.
> The patch has been waiting patiently for several months now...

Observation as a bystander: I looked at this and my first reaction was
that it looked like Wolfram was waiting on a response from you. I just
looked at this again now and realized that you had responded to
Wolfram with a question.

What you want would probably be more obvious if you sent a ping email
responding to the original email makes it easier for reviewers to
respond to your email rather than have to look it up in their inbox.

Also, please don't top post.

> https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/1198846/
>

> Thanks,
>
> Tali Perry
> Nuvoton Technologies
>
> On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 11:39 AM Tali Perry <tali.perry1@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Just a reminder,
> > please take a look at this patch.
> > This patch is a new driver for npcm-i2c.
> > The patch has been waiting patiently for several months now...
> >

> > https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/1198846/
> >

> > Thanks,
> >
> > Tali Perry
> > Nuvoton Technologies

* npcm-i2c driver
@ 2020-01-27 13:09 Tali Perry
From: Tali Perry @ 2020-01-27 13:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-i2c, Wolfram Sang

Hi,

Please note the following patch is waiting for review:

https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/1198846/

Any comment will be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Tali Perry
Nuvoton Technologies