* Realtime Community Event 2017
@ 2017-05-04 19:03 Daniel Wagner
From: Daniel Wagner @ 2017-05-04 19:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rt-users; +Cc: 'Christoph Hellwig'

Hi,

After last years really successful community event, we (Christoph and I)
are pleased to announce this year event.

The event takes place from 9.6.2017 to 11.6.2017 at the Glungezer lodge.
This is the same place as last year.

I have revived the website from last year which contains more details on
the event(*).

	https://www.monom.org/rtce

Please consider bringing your partner with to this event. Obviously,
there will some technical discussion but there is also plenty time to
enjoy the Austrian Alps.

So far the attendee list is Thomas, Christoph and I. I hope some more
are able to join. You are going to miss a superb hike and excellent food.

cheers,
Daniel

(*) the site might contain still some old information, will be updated
during the next days.

ps: I take the blame for getting this announce so late. Sorry about it.

* Re: Realtime Community Event 2017
@ 2017-05-04 20:16 ` Richard Weinberger
From: Richard Weinberger @ 2017-05-04 20:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Wagner; +Cc: rt-users, Christoph Hellwig, Andreas Gruenbacher

Hi,

+ Andreas

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 9:03 PM, Daniel Wagner <wagi@monom.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After last years really successful community event, we (Christoph and I) are
> pleased to announce this year event.
>
> The event takes place from 9.6.2017 to 11.6.2017 at the Glungezer lodge.
> This is the same place as last year.
>
> I have revived the website from last year which contains more details on the
> event(*).
>
>         https://www.monom.org/rtce
>
> Please consider bringing your partner with to this event. Obviously, there
> will some technical discussion but there is also plenty time to enjoy the
> Austrian Alps.
>
> So far the attendee list is Thomas, Christoph and I. I hope some more are
> able to join. You are going to miss a superb hike and excellent food.

Please count me plus partner in.

//richard

* Re: Realtime Community Event 2017
@ 2017-05-08 17:05   ` Andreas Gruenbacher
From: Andreas Gruenbacher @ 2017-05-08 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Weinberger; +Cc: Daniel Wagner, rt-users, Christoph Hellwig

Hi,

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 10:16 PM, Richard Weinberger
<richard.weinberger@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> + Andreas

sounds great, but I absolutely cannot make this particular weekend,
unfortunately :(

Cheers,
Andreas

* Re: Realtime Community Event 2017
@ 2017-05-15 12:20 ` Ralf Ramsauer
From: Ralf Ramsauer @ 2017-05-15 12:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Wagner, linux-rt-users; +Cc: 'Christoph Hellwig'

count me in! This time with stronger boots ;-)

Cheers
  Ralf