* How to get notified of new releases?
@ 2014-01-27  3:21 Robert Dailey
From: Robert Dailey @ 2014-01-27  3:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Git

Are there any dedicated mailing lists for git releases, or RSS feeds?
I am on Windows so I'd specifically be interested in notifications
when new releases or preview binaries are released on the Windows
platform. I'm constantly checking the website currently.

* Re: How to get notified of new releases?
@ 2014-01-27  6:20 ` Thomas Hochstein
From: Thomas Hochstein @ 2014-01-27  6:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

Robert Dailey schrieb:

> Are there any dedicated mailing lists for git releases, or RSS feeds?
> I am on Windows so I'd specifically be interested in notifications
> when new releases or preview binaries are released on the Windows
> platform. I'm constantly checking the website currently.

low-traffic.

* Re: How to get notified of new releases?
@ 2014-01-27  8:19 ` Matthieu Moy
From: Matthieu Moy @ 2014-01-27  8:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Robert Dailey; +Cc: Git

> Are there any dedicated mailing lists for git releases, or RSS feeds?

Not sure if there's a Windows-dedicated list, but there's this:

  http://gitrss.q42.co.uk/

It filters the mailing-list posts starting with eg. [ANNOUNCE] and turns it into an RSS feed.

--
Matthieu Moy
http://www-verimag.imag.fr/~moy/

* Re: How to get notified of new releases?
@ 2014-01-27 16:38   ` Jonathan Nieder
From: Jonathan Nieder @ 2014-01-27 16:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matthieu Moy; +Cc: Robert Dailey, Git, msysgit

Matthieu Moy wrote:
> Robert Dailey wrote:

>> Are there any dedicated mailing lists for git releases, or RSS feeds?
>
> Not sure if there's a Windows-dedicated list, but there's this:
>
>   http://gitrss.q42.co.uk/
>
> It filters the mailing-list posts starting with eg. [ANNOUNCE] and turns it into an RSS feed.

There's also https://github.com/msysgit/msysgit/commits/master.atom,
though that might be more activity than you're looking for (it would
be the feed to follow if you want to build your own snapshots of git
on Windows and try every change).

Perhaps https://github.com/msysgit/msysgit/tags.atom would do the
trick.

Jonathan

*** Please reply-to-all at all times ***
*** (do not pretend to know who is subscribed and who is not) ***
*** Please avoid top-posting. ***
The msysGit Wiki is here: https://github.com/msysgit/msysgit/wiki - Github accounts are free.

msysgit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, and view previous threads, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/msysgit?hl=en_US?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "msysGit" group.