* [U-Boot] Hoping to dual-boot an M8S Pro / Amlogic S812 machine
@ 2016-12-27 10:10 Alexandru Lovin
From: Alexandru Lovin @ 2016-12-27 10:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello everyone, happy holidays,

I want to dual-boot Gentoo and the original Android on one of these
<https://www.amazon.com/NinkBox-Android-Amlogic-Bluetooth-streaming/dp/B01EOGQ3CE>
boxes. To install Gentoo, I found an equivalent tutorial for a box named
TrimSlice, here <https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/TrimSlice>. Nowhere in that
tutorial do they actually make the target box dual-bootable, so that is my
question:

How do I make that M8S Pro dual-boot with U-boot? I don't want to nuke the
original Android off it.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-12-27 10:10 UTC | newest]