* raw copy lots of files to rootfs via recipe
@ 2017-08-19 17:11 Fabian Knapp
From: Fabian Knapp @ 2017-08-19 17:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

I have to copy a complete file structure to my rootfs which also contains .sh and .js files Makefiles and so on. However, I only want to "raw" copy these files to /xyz to my rootfs.
I tried to cp -r via do_install() and added the files to my FILES_${PN} but I get an error: 'no package provides /usr/local/bin/node-bench' that indicates that this is not a raw copy as wanted.

In a next step I tried the ROOTFS_POSTPROCESS_COMMAND. However, I was not even able to create a simple txt file in /etc with this.

It would be very nice if someone could provide me a recipe example for raw copy of files (for morty).

Thank you,

Fabian

* Re: raw copy lots of files to rootfs via recipe
@ 2017-08-20 13:45 ` Jussi Kukkonen
From: Jussi Kukkonen @ 2017-08-20 13:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fabian Knapp; +Cc: yocto