* Hello Dear Greetings from the Almighty God
       [not found] <CAHiy+2Ry2VFk59hNJGwz3Eh7+bpc9gh5KoQ_eLpZzckf3rdWeg@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2017-06-01  0:44 ` elvir cerrato
From: elvir cerrato @ 2017-06-01  0:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello dear greetings to you from the almighty God  , my name is Mrs
Elvir Cerrato from Honduras  i am 45 years old , i ma a dying woman
who have decided to donate what i have to the churches , mosque ,
motherless homes , less privilege and the poor through you i was
diagonsed for cancer two years ago but recently my health condition is
getting worst by the day ,i have been toched by God to use what he has
given me to put a smile on the faces of the poor the needy and the
less privilege through you i have asked God to show me a trusted
person that will help me and do this humannitarian work because if i
die now the money will not used well and the security company where i
deposited the money will confiscate the money because no one knows
about the fund  and i will never be a happy woman in the spirit world
because i made a promise to God that i will donate all he has given me
to charity organization , the doctor told me that i have less than 30
days to live, at the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right
now due to the doctors instructions  and my health status also I need
you to contact the security company where i deposited my( $3,500,000)
with  your full name home address  where you will like them to ship
this trunk box to  and your mobile number and i will instruct them to
make the delivery of my money to you by quoting my personal reference
number:( Jlk/Wds/95773/50015/GwrI/3196 )and I have also notified  them
that I am willing that amount to you for a good, effective and prudent
work. I know I don't know you but I have been directed to do this by
God please let me know as soon as you contact the security compmay ok
here is the security company's email address
(speedex.deliveryandvaultcompany@mail.ru)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-06-01  0:44 UTC | newest]