* List of things to do maybe
@ 2017-10-03 13:16 Jason A. Donenfeld
From: Jason A. Donenfeld @ 2017-10-03 13:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi guys,

Many people have been asking me how they can "help out" with WireGuard
development. So, I put together a list of things:

https://www.wireguard.com/todo/

The ordering isn't relavent. Some of the things in there don't matter
and are just curious research topics. Other things matter a bunch and
we need to get them done.

Anyway, if you feel like writing some kernel code, the above list has
tasks both big and small.

Thanks,
Jason

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-10-03 12:47 UTC | newest]