* Handshake problem
@ 2017-05-08 13:36 Le Sandie
From: Le Sandie @ 2017-05-08 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hi all,

I'm new to the list and also the wireguard community. I like a lot the
simplicity and power of the kmod. Coming from OpenVPN and the performance
difference is great.

Just to report some issues i've been having with the last
commit 5f25c6520d75dac1163c8353b80ebe5fde648d70 (merge).

The handshake between my LEDE router with kmod-wireguard and my Rpi3 with
latest commit just broke. If i fall back to the latest snapshot 20170421
the handshake starts to work again and the peers can see each other. Also
i've tested the handshake with two peers with the last commit and they can
see each other perfectly.

I don't use a pre-shared key, so i gues the redesign in the las commit has
nothing to do. If i have some time i'll go deep into the code and test some
scenarios to feel where the problem is.

Best regards and thanks for your contribution!

Le,

* Re: Handshake problem
@ 2017-05-08 14:00 ` Jason A. Donenfeld
From: Jason A. Donenfeld @ 2017-05-08 14:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Le,

Yes, I'm aware. Use the snapshot rather then the master branch. When
it's time for releasing the next snapshot, if there are any potential
issues, I'll write about these in the release announcement.

Jason