* Required : Documentation of extension header related functions in Linux Kernel
@ 2014-09-03 17:17 Maninder Singh
From: Maninder Singh @ 2014-09-03 17:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter-devel

Hi developers,

I need some documentation around the functions that can help parse the
extension headers in kernel. I need this for some research work but
could not find a consolidated text which contains information about
such functions. Basically, I want to develop a hook function which
will be capable of reading the options present in HBH header of
packets being forwarded through the router and optionally change
option data (value) according to my logic before forwarding.

Any pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks
Maninder Singh

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-09-03 17:17 UTC | newest]