* Andreea is finishing her internship...
@ 2014-03-20 13:54 Gavaz, Ionut A
From: Gavaz, Ionut A @ 2014-03-20 13:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: toaster, Zhang, Jessica; +Cc: Chisanovici, IonutX

...on the 28th of March. She has been with us since late fall of 2012. I am really sad to see her go and I know for sure she wished Intel would open RCG positions. Unfortunately we are in a kind of hire freeze and Andreea is looking for more stable career opportunities after finishing her Masters. I would like to thank her for the great contribution she had so far(BSP testing, Error Reporting Tool development, Webhob/Toaster ownership, etc.) and for being a friendly and open colleague to us. As positions will eventually open in Intel I am sure Andreea will make a strong candidate and maybe we'll have the pleasure of working with her again.
Meanwhile, Ionut(cc-ed) takes on the Toaster testing entirely. Please keep him in the loop with all your requests and make sure he's invited to the relevant meetings.

I would like to wish both of them good luck:)!

Regards,
Ionut

* Re: Andreea is finishing her internship...
@ 2014-03-20 14:01 ` Damian, Alexandru
From: Damian, Alexandru @ 2014-03-20 14:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gavaz, Ionut A; +Cc: Chisanovici, IonutX, Zhang, Jessica, toaster

Oh, this is a sad moment :(

Thank you, Andreea, for all the work you did for this team, and good luck
for your future endeavours.

Alex

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 1:54 PM, Gavaz, Ionut A <ionut.a.gavaz@intel.com>wrote:

>  …on the 28th of March. She has been with us since late fall of 2012. I
> am really sad to see her go and I know for sure she wished Intel would open
> RCG positions. Unfortunately we are in a kind of hire freeze and Andreea is
> looking for more stable career opportunities after finishing her Masters. I
> would like to thank her for the great contribution she had so far(BSP
> testing, Error Reporting Tool development, Webhob/Toaster ownership, etc.)
> and for being a friendly and open colleague to us. As positions will
> eventually open in Intel I am sure Andreea will make a strong candidate and
> maybe we’ll have the pleasure of working with her again.
>
> Meanwhile, Ionut(cc-ed) takes on the Toaster testing entirely. Please keep
> him in the loop with all your requests and make sure he’s invited to the
> relevant meetings.
>

> I would like to wish both of them good luckJ!
>

> Regards,
>
> Ionut

Alex Damian
Yocto Project
SSG / OTC

* Re: Andreea is finishing her internship...
@ 2014-03-20 16:21 ` Zhang, Jessica
From: Zhang, Jessica @ 2014-03-20 16:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gavaz, Ionut A, toaster; +Cc: Chisanovici, IonutX

This is truly sad.  And I want to express my appreciation to Andreea for her contributions to YP esp. Toaster and wish her all the best.

-          Jessica

@ 2014-03-20 15:48   ` Paul Eggleton
From: Paul Eggleton @ 2014-03-20 15:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Proca, Andreea B; +Cc: toaster

Hi Andreea,

It's been a pleasure working with you. You've contributed a great deal to our
project, not just to Toaster and QA but also the new error reporting system
(an instance of which should go live very soon I hope).

All the best for the future.

Cheers,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton
Intel Open Source Technology Centre

* Re: Andreea is finishing her internship...
@ 2014-03-20 14:37 ` Proca, Andreea B
From: Proca, Andreea B @ 2014-03-20 14:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Barros Pena, Belen, Gavaz, Ionut A, Damian, Alexandru; +Cc: toaster

@ 2014-03-20 14:04 Barros Pena, Belen